Andrea Feczko and Rachel Rudwall review Atlanta, Georgia!
– SEE: CNN Headquarters Tour, Georgia Aquarium, Coca-Cola Tour, Krog Street Market, Living Walls Project, Atlanta Beltline
– EAT: St. Cecilia, Lure, Gu’s Dumplings, King of Pops, Varsity
– SHOP: Buckhead, Westside Provisions District
– STAY: JW Marriott Buckhead, Omni Hotel
– BONUS: Our TV Show Vacation Chasers! Hip Hop! Real Housewives! Ludacris! Sweet Tea! Fried Food! Arts! Saunas! Super Long Escalators!
Subscribe to How 2 Travelers: http://bit.ly/2kz4wpm
Watch More Travel Guides: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTTvnKC7vzyC4peUh_14dD3Z5dTGMD8iQ
About Andrea Feczko:
Hey! I’m Andrea Feczko and welcome to How 2 Travelers. This is your one-stop guide to everything you need to know about traveling. Before I got my dream job as the travel expert on ABC’s Vacation Creation, I started here making YouTube videos. You may recognize me from starring in the Key of Awesome as Kesha and Taylor Swift (YouTube’s #1 Music Video Parody of All Time). Travel is my passion. I’m on the road 8 months out of the year, averaging 30 countries, and have made 5 of them my home. I want to show you that the world is accessible to anyone and everyone- and here’s how to see it!
Atlanta, Georgia Travel Guide — “Go or No” Review | Travel Guides | How 2 Travelers
How 2 Travelers